Looking for ideas to increase
profits from your business?
We know you’ve heard them before but it
can’t hurt to rethink...
- Make eye contact with all your
customers.. people like to be recognized
- Impulse sales.... have something on
counter ....$ 5 to $10 price point.
- Change weekly keep it
fresh... also makes a good talking point
- Do a “story” display a feature
special or range every month
- Mobilize your customers ask their
opinions on ways to improve or products they
would be interested in. Get them
involved in your success
- Look at your signage ..is it looking a
bit tired ?
- Are you using every inch of
space? Customers have to see before
they can buy
- Pretend you are a customer and look at
the business from the other side of the
- Do you take advantage of AP promotions
and any spinoff lines ?
- Is growth through new customers or more
sales to existing customers ?
- What do new customers want ... boxes
? do they know where you are ?
Ads in local paper?
- What do existing customers want..
bigger range of merchandise faster
- Re examine all your margins , are you
buying right ?
- Start your own newsletter and customer
database with specials for customer loyalty
- Make your customers special !